ok so the point of this is to convert a blackarch GNU/Linux install into a tails alike private flash drive with the whole system as persistence. is like running from a HD.. but this have it's issues, you have to know what you doing.. this is NOT for lamers or noobs.
what we need?
- Blackarch full install on a 3.0 usb drive <- this needs updating. soon
- TOR and all the tips on this page enable
- Example there are tips in how to force the pacage manager pacman or yaourt to use TOR
- to force system to use TOR dns instead of clearnet
- Use iptables to force all connections to TOR and block the rest unless localnets
- secure-delete and memory erasure in tails
- with this tools we will delete memory and swap before system turn off
- also delete all files securely on /tmp ~/Downloads ~/.config and other cache folders, example your browser.
- We need to setup browsers to delete everything after session
- We will use iptables to forward all traffit on TOR.
- setup firewall to block everything going out to clearnet interface that is not tor traffic.
- Optinal we will have also a i2p install new i2pd daemon in arch AUR
- IRC setup to connect to i2pirc
- one browser specially configure to use .i2p sites
- Optional openvpn
- Matrix client
- PyBitmessage for encrypted msg's
- proxychains for scanners
- tsocks for tools
- go into each used browser and enable by default privacy mode, dissable cache, delete everything after 1hour or session etc.
for example in one terminal run:
tcpdump -i <interface> port 53
in another terminal run:
tcpdump -i lo port 9053
in another terminal run
tcpump -i lo port 9050
and make sure we not leaking dns request to clearnet same for port 80, 443 etc..